[microsound-announce] playlist + podcast for my new radio shows

philippe petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Wed Apr 3 10:30:35 EDT 2013

*Hello*
This week I'm sending this information earlier than usual as I'm leaving
tomorrow early morning to play Paris, then Istanbul...
***However, like every week my radio programs will air thru EKO des
Garrigues (Montpellier) on Thursday, JET FM (Nantes) on Friday, Campus
(Grenoble) on Saturday, and Grenouille (Marseille) on Sunday**
**here's the podcast + tracklisting:*

BiP_HOp Generation on Eko des Garrigues  //  Montpellier - 88.5 FM
Thursday MARCH 14 : 20:00 - 21:00 PM
http://www.ekodesgarrigues.com/article.php3?id_article=1413

BiP_HOp Generation on JET FM  //  Nantes
Friday MARCH 15 : 20:30 - 21:30 PM
http://www.jetfm.asso.fr/site/Generation-BiP-HOp-vendredi-29,4266.html
<http://www.jetfm.asso.fr/site/Generation-BiP-HOp-vendredi-08.html>

BiP_HOp Generation on RADIO CAMPUS  //  Grenoble - 90.8 FM
Saturday MARCH 16 : 20:30 - 21:30 PM
http://www.campusgrenoble.org/Generation-BiP_HOp,1445.html

BiP_HOp Generation on Radio Grenouille  //  88.8 FM
Sunday MARCH 17 : 21:00 - 22:00 PM (19:00 - 20:00 GMT)  // Marseille
//  France
http://ns35904.ovh.net:8080/live.m3u

ARTIST : SONG
"ALBUM"  (label)

APRIL 04

Lydia Lunch & Rowland S. Howard: cisco sunset
"Shotgun Wedding" (Atavistic)

The Beautiful Schizophonic: somber
"Belkiss" (Dynamophone)

The Beautiful Schizophonic: adored
"Belkiss" (Dynamophone)

The Beautiful Schizophonic: horizon
"Belkiss" (Dynamophone)

Gintas K: niekovv
"Slow" (Baskaru)

Alexandr Vatagin: bows and airplanes
"Serza" (Valeot)

Xiu Xiu & Eugene S. Robinson: the great expanse
"Sal Mineo" (Aagoo)

Xiu Xiu & Eugene S. Robinson: bits of habits
"Sal Mineo" (Aagoo)

Delphine Dora: conclusion
"A Stream Of Consciousness" (Siren Wire)

Chra: snow turns black
"VA. Crystalized. 3 Years Comfortzone (Comfortzone)

Mathias Delplanque: V
"Chutes" (Baskaru)

A-SUN AMISSA: part 2 (extract)
"You Stood Up For Victory, We Stood Up For Less" (Gizeh)

Build: dissolve
"Place" (New Amsterdam)