[microsound-announce] podcast and playlist for my radio show on JET FM tonight, airing all over Nantes and suburbs

philippe petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Fri Sep 21 05:30:15 EDT 2012

howdy yo
holidays'r over and my radio are starting again, only JET FM Nantes for
the next 2 weeks and Campus Grenoble + Grenouille will start emitting
early OCT. Great news is that l'Eko Des Garrigues, best radio from
Montpellier will start airing the Generation BiP_HOp this year... Our
virus is spreading...

;- )

here's the link + podcast + tracklisting

http://www.jetfm.asso.fr/site/stockage/generation_bip_hop/BiP_HOp%20Generation%2021_09_2012.mp3

http://www.jetfm.asso.fr/site/Generation-BiP-HOp-vendredi-21,3697.html

BiP_HOp Generation on JET FM  //  Nantes
Friday evenings  : 20:30 - 21:30 PM

ARTIST : SONG
"ALBUM"  (label)

21/09

Tomat: ce-2 (01. 06. 2010)
"01 - 06 June" (Monotreme)

Tim Hecker: #5
"Dropped Pianos" (Kranky)

Erik K. Skodvin: vanished
"Flare" (Miasmah)

Bonnie Barnett Group: nothingness (verbatim text Jean Paul Sartre)
"In Between Dreams" (pfMENTUM)

Suzanne Silver: wave a surfer waits
"Deadband" (Radio Is Down)

Hazel-Rah: behold, a firewall
"The Africantape EP" (Africantape)

Little Fyodor: spider dream
"Peace Is Boring" (Public Eyesore)

PAS: hère ing voices
"VA. 2011 - 2012 Media Sampler" (Alrealon Musique)

Cex: 12 exalt
"Tiny Creature" (Tigerbeat 6)

Richard Chartier: extract
"Transparency (Performance) (_Line)