[microsound-announce] Sound, flesh, openness, and biotech in Europe, US, and Brazil
devel at thesaddj.com
Fri Sep 14 10:28:06 EDT 2012
(apologies for x-post)
here's my 6-monthly mailout.
It includes a selection of what happened recently and what's coming up in
the next months.
You'll find more info about:
- New Xth Sense project finalist at European Competition for Live
- Music for Flesh II, biophysical music at ISEA, New Mexico, US
- Biotechnological Performance Practice, a new publication out now
- Upcoming sonic body concerts in UK, Slovenia, Ireland, Hungary, and
- Xth Sense biophysical tech schematic released, and user's forum now
- On the press: Reuters, Create Digital Music, and Digicult features.
thanks for reading!
please, let me know if you happen to be around one of those events so we
could hook up,
New Media + Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher, Director.
Embodied Audio-Visual Interaction Research Team.
Department of Computing, Goldsmiths University of London
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the microsound-announce