[microsound-announce] John Duncan, Seth Nehil, Ronnie Sundin, K11, LM Riek live!

Yves@GMX yves_tk at gmx.net
Mon May 21 15:16:27 EDT 2012

26. & 27.05.2012
both days from 17.30h – 20.00h
free!

aufabwegen presents:
~ Hidden Currents ~
a series of performances in total darkness at moers festival 2012

20-minute concerts by:

J O H N  D U N C A N (USA/IT)
S E T H  N E H I L (USA)
L A S S E - M A R C  R I E K (D)
K 1 1 / P I E T R O  R I P A R B E L L I (IT)
R O N N I E  S U N D I N (SE)

@
Studio/Schlosstheater Moers
Kastell 6, 47411 Moers
www.moers-festival.de
www.aufabwegen.com

a series of sound explorations executed in total darkness.
expect the noises of bats made audible, tape hiss, dream recitals, big
sounds from cathedrals and detailed field recordings.
the entry is free!

++++++++++++
25.05.2012: Geraeuschwelten #64 w/ Pierre Bastien, Seth Nehil, K11/Pietro
Riparbelli live in Muenster
26.&27.05.2012: "hidden currents" concerts in total darkness at moers
festival w/ John Duncan, Lasse-Marc Riek, Seth Nehil, K11/Pietro Riparbelli,
Ronnie Sundin

a u f a b w e g e n | Till Kniola
Lindenburger Allee 20 | 50931 Cologne | Germany
label & magazine: http://www.aufabwegen.com
mailorder: http://www.aufabwegen.de/catalog
asmus tietchens: http://www.tietchens.de