[microsound-announce] Noish - Black Nature - [Hum.rec 2012]

oskoff lovich noishx at gmail.com
Sun May 13 08:05:12 EDT 2012

*Hi list!
It is a placer to share here my last audio work and some code..

The patch is a ensemble using boids lib. I made a gui to control
2 groups of boids wich are conected to 2 sound generator..

The release inagurates HUM.REC
<http://goog_2030192185>Hum.rec<http://www.humrec.org/>label which
will support experimental sounds made ​​from the open source philosophy. (Free
/ Libre and Open Source
Software<http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free/Libre_Open_Source_Software>)
and in which “releases” also include the source code. Each release will be
available for free download – high-quality FLAC and also in physical
format, in this case in cassette 40 minutes.*
*

Download FULL ZIP AUDIO (FLAC) + CODE +
INFO<http://www.archive.org/download/Noish_-_Black_Nature_hum.rec_2012/Noish_-_black_nature_hum.rec_2012.zip>

feedback and comments are wellcome!!
enjoy it

oscar

 _   _       _     _               ____  _            _      _   _
_
| \ | | ___ (_)___| |__           | __ )| | __ _  ___| | __ | \ | | __ _|
|_ _   _ _ __ ___
|  \| |/ _ \| / __| '_ \   _____  |  _ \| |/ _` |/ __| |/ / |  \| |/ _` |
__| | | | '__/ _ \
| |\  | (_) | \__ \ | | | |_____| | |_) | | (_| | (__|   <  | |\  | (_| |
|_| |_| | | |  __/
|_| \_|\___/|_|___/_| |_|         |____/|_|\__,_|\___|_|\_\ |_|
\_|\__,_|\__|\__,_|_|  \___|

*

Noish - Black Nature [hum.rec, 2012] Available in cassette [C20]
http://humrec.org/

  Release title : black nature    by Oscar Martin [noish]
http://noconventions.mobi/noish

  Coded, edited and master @ txukrut studio  BCN  2 nov 2011

  Software : Pure Data, SuperCollider and Ardour under Ubuntu "lucid"

  artwork: lcpino  http://lcpino.com/

  licensed under GPLv3

  *Side A : track 001 boids_01
           track 002 boids_02
           extra 003 eetz_zzz

  Side B : track 004 karplus
           track 005 noish vs antom mobin *

 * Side A* : *track 001* come from a exploration of the sound
posibilities of the "boids algorithm"
           I used the boids lib from Pure Data and some [phasor~]
audio generators.
           (c) 1995-98 Eric L, Singer  float/2d/3d adaptation by a. sier / jash

           Based on Simon Fraser's implementation of Craig Reynolds'
Boids algorith.
           Boids is free for non-commercial use.
           Boids is a bird flight and animal flock simulator. It is
based on the same algorithm
           which was used in Jurassic Park for the herding dinosaurs.

           For more information about the boids algorithm, see Craig
Reynolds' Web site at
           http://reality.sgi.com/employess/craig/boids.html

           *track 002* is a hybrid between boids sound material and
sounds generated by "eetz" my
           previus work still under development.
          +info about "eetz" audio&code
http://www.apo33.org/records/doku.php?id=virtual_records

 * Side B : 004 Karplus* For this track i used code i found in a
supercollider's tutorial
           random melodies with the Karplus-Strong clasic sound
algoritm.. the code could be by
           Paul Berg, Nick Collins, Alo Allik, Jan  Trutzschler,
Zlatko Baracskai, Sergio Luque,
           Jorrit Tamminga, David Cottle, Julio d'Escriván.. not too
much especifications in the
           tutorial,,

           *005 noish vs anton mobin*  (extract) live @ A Maïzing
Session #24 (KKWNE radio) very
           specials thanks to Zorei   anton mobin: impro with tape,
scratch cassette, delay
           noish: impro with a Pd patch      anton mobin  web:
http://antonmobin.blogspot.com

--
oscar martin  &&   [noish]