[microsound-announce] RadiaLx 2012: broadcast Open Call

radialx radialx at radiozero.pt
Tue May 8 19:44:08 EDT 2012

OPEN CALL: RadiaLx2012

June 28-30 2012
http://radialx.radiozero.pt

The aim of this Call is to provide opportunity for the radio and sound art
community to express, from producers to instigators, from sound
artists to social researchers. We hope to gather domains of
scientific, artistic
and technological research and creativity in order to offer an open
and diverse stream of ideas,
voices and sounds as well as contribute to help form an increasing discussion on
the importance and the multiple strategies of the creative radio medium.

Broadcast works

We are looking for pre-recorded programs of any length of format. You can submit
any gender of program, from experimental narrative to documentary, from field
recording to song poetry and more.
Send your proposals as audio files (or links), with a brief description
(500c)

Deadline for broadcast proposals: May 30, 2012
Send to: radialx at radiozero.pt

Looking forward for your participation!

all the best
paulo raposo & Ricardo reis