[microsound-announce] Philippe Petit: 2 new albums

philippe petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Tue Mar 13 13:46:08 EDT 2012

hello*
*
*hope that you are well*
*I am pleased to announce the release of a new improv collab recorded in
New-York, in Martin Bisi's famous studio, playing with Ron Anderson
(Ruins, Molecules, Guapo, PAK*) *and Robert L. Pepper & Dave Tamura from
PAS collective*
Closed Encounters of the 4 Minds: Ron Anderson / Robert L. Pepper /
David Tamura / Philippe Petit  (CD / Public Eyesore - FEB 2012)

http://www.publiceyesore.com/catalog.php?pg=3&pit=116
*
*
*
Also hitting the racks another collab with luthier extraordinaire Yuri
Landman and the legendary Jad Fair*
Yuri Landman Ensemble feat. Jad Fair & Philippe Petit (February 2012 -
CD - Digital / Thick Syrup) (April 2012 - LP / Siluh)

http://www.bluecollardistro.com/thicksyruprecords/product_info.php?products_id=6998&cPath=1228_1229&store#.T1-Fxph8qiZ
*

my second show in duo with Murcof took place last week, and we had a
wonderful time
here's a good-sounding video:

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKGy1Tdrfe0&feature=youtu.be
*