[microsound-announce] podcast and playlist for my radio show on JET FM tonight, airing all over Nantes and suburbs + tomorrow on college radio Campus airing all over Grenoble

philippe petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jul 20 07:32:05 EDT 2012

PODCAST
http://www.jetfm.asso.fr/site/stockage/generationBiP_HOp/Generation%20BH%2020_07.mp3

BiP_HOp Generation on JET FM  //  Nantes
Friday July 20  : 20:30 - 21:30 PM
http://www.jetfm.asso.fr/site/Generation-BiP-HOp-vendredi-20,3608.html

BiP_HOp Generation on RADIO CAMPUS  //  Grenoble - 90.8 FM
Saturday July 21  : 20:30 - 21:30 PM
http://www.campusgrenoble.org/Generation-BiP_HOp,1445.html

ARTIST : SONG
"ALBUM"  (label)

Tastatur: 55hz
"Electric Lounge Machine" (Everest)

Tsi Seido & Yoshihiro Kikuchi: metal dream I
"Drumming Echo Music" (New Art Laboratory)

Shoeb Ahmad: coronation
"Watch/Illuminate" (Mystery Plays/HelloSquare)

Shoeb Ahmad: robertson quay
"Watch/Illuminate" (Mystery Plays/HelloSquare)

This Will Destroy You: little smoke
"Tunnel Blanket" (Monotreme)

Toshiro Bishoko: shoegazing and discipline
"La Petite Maison Du Jardin # 5" (Voyons Voir)

Zulus: death in the current
"s/t" (Aagoo)

Stratosphere: no one will break the silence
"Dreamscape" (Basses Fréquences)