[microsound-announce] [OT] searching sound art piece info

andre castro andrecastro at c-e-m.org
Tue Jan 17 10:51:12 EST 2012

Dear microsounders,

I am trying to find information on a sound art piece I heard about some
years ago, but cannot recall its name or author.

Essentially for what I can remember the work consisted of a script that
surface the web in search for sounds. Once these were found they were
integrated into a continuous sound stream.
I guess the work dates back to the early 2000s

Do you by any chance have an idea of what this work might be?
I will very thankful for any hints

best
andré

--