[microsound-announce] on Sunday at 9PM the BiP_HOp Generation radio show + on Monday at Midnight in my Nonclassical radio show Kreng "Grimoire"

philippe petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jan 6 11:41:17 EST 2012

> *Hello,*
> *allow me to announce that on late Sunday /early morning MondayJANUARY
> 8 at Midnight on Radio Grenouille - in NONClassical - I'll be airing:
>
> *NONCLASSICAL JAN 09
> Kreng "Grimoire" (Miasmah)
>
> *
> **and a few hours before as every Sunday evenings*

BiP_HOp Generation on Radio Grenouille  //  88.8 FM
Sunday evenings  : 21:00 - 22:00 PM (19:00 - 20:00 GMT)  //  Marseille
//  France

http://ns35904.ovh.net:8080/live.m3u

http://www.grenouille888.org/

ARTIST : SONG
"ALBUM"  (label)

JANUARY 8

Michel Banabila&  Mete Erker : september colors
"Route Planner" (Tapu)

Germanotta Youth : wardenclyffe tower
"split EP Joy As A Toy/Germanotta Youth" (Cheap Satanism)

Seth Cluett: objects in stillness
"Objects Of Memory" (L-ne)

Kreng: opkropper
"Grimoire" (Miasmah)

Robert Scott Thompson: the ninth wave
"Vivid Air" (AuCourant)

Peter Broderick: the person of interest
"Music For Confluence" (Erased Tapes)

Wino&  Conny Ochs: somewhere nowhere
"Heavy Kingdom" (Exile On Mainstream)

Adam A. Williams: don't show me
"Another Day The Same" (Hibernate)

Astrid Williamson: cherry
"Pulse" (One Little Indian)

Richard Lainhart: twenty chords
"The Line Of The Horizon" (O-Town Music)