[microsound-announce] :::: ACOUSTIC REFLECTIONS :::: JULIAN BONEQUI :::: the Anti-Net-Label project ::::

julian bonequi bonequi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 04:25:35 EST 2012

[arm007]
Reflexiones Acústicasby Julian Bonequi

Instant compositions and abstract solos playing with different
materials. Objects to consider as potential sound tools and sonorities
approach out from traditional instruments, or in addition to them as the
main instrument. Resonators and natural amplifiers. Amplified snare drum,
mixer, objects and voice.

*"... Each day we recorded 15 to 30 minutes of short improvisations, then
we edited* *it  without overdubs. Always respecting the original
improvisation and following* *differents rules we determined before we
played ..."*
[ this is not a release - realtime music archives = the anti-net-label
project ]

Recorded at AIR-Krems, Austria. 15-22.02.2011. |  http://www.air-krems.at/
Track 2, 9 Berlin 2010. Illustration by bonequi

Special thanks to Jo Aichinger & Sabine Gueldenfusz.

*READ MORE |* http://www.auditionrecords.com/rtma/archives/arm007.html

*DOWNLOAD |* http://www.archive.org/compress/arm007ReflexionesAcusticas