[microsound-announce] announcements

rinus van alebeek rinusfiles at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 08:38:17 EST 2012

Is this email not displaying correctly?
[1]View it in your browser.
Hello Friends and Colleagues,
  Links:
    1. http://us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=719022ff45bf435322edf765a&id=90ebd38f5d&e=e41dfed2fd

In this mail you will find some links to downloads, things to read,
news about staaltape, das kleine field recordings festival and upcoming
shows.

. Diktat
The first day of my Winter Tour I played with Diktat. It turned out to
be one of our best concerts ever.
report, pictures, podcast ->
http://wordpress.us4.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=719022ff45bf435322edf765a&id=1731978b1c&e=e41dfed2fd

. Staaltape
In the same SoundBlog entry you will find a report about the
presentation of Paris Tape Run2. This and other releases on Staaltape
can be found on http://wordpress.us4.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=719022ff45bf435322edf765a&id=13474c34a1&e=e41dfed2fd

. netrelease
Also during my Winter Tour, an appearance at Anton Mobin's webradio
show "A Maïzing session with..." The result, 'Return', is released by
zeromoon.
download->
http://wordpress.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=719022ff45bf435322edf765a&id=29c698cb38&e=e41dfed2fd

. das kleine field recordings festival
A new episode can be visited on 25. February. You can expect sounds
from the shortest night, an imitation of nature with the use of a fish
tank, converging rooms and Marta Zapparoli!
Full info and introductory short essay on sound->
http://wordpress.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=719022ff45bf435322edf765a&id=2ff489c6b3&e=e41dfed2fd

. Live
On 29.February I will duet with Gilles Anquez in the first edition of
the 'Keep It Dark" series at Loophole in Berlin. Complete Info ->
http://wordpress.us4.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=719022ff45bf435322edf765a&id=eff7d32030&e=e41dfed2fd

. radio
Gilles Arquez will be our guest when Adrian Shephard and I take care of
the radio staalplaat programme on [7]dfm.nu, 1.March between 23.00 and
01.00 (cet + 1)
  Links:
    7. http://wordpress.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=719022ff45bf435322edf765a&id=b84b0f6d5c&e=e41dfed2fd

That's all for now.

Thanks for your support.

Have a great week-end,

Rinus
 [8]follow on Twitter | [9]forward to a friend
Copyright © 2012 rinus van alebeek, All rights reserved.
 you receive this email, because you like to, or because we know each other, or for both reasons.
Our mailing address is:
rinus van alebeek
weserstrasse
25
berlin 12045

 Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?aid=719022ff45bf435322edf765a&afl=1
 [10]unsubscribe from this list | [11]update subscription preferences
  Links:
    8. http://www.twitter.com/rinusnews/

    9. http://us4.forward-to-friend2.com/forward?u=719022ff45bf435322edf765a&id=90ebd38f5d&e=e41dfed2fd
    11. http://wordpress.us4.list-manage1.com/profile?u=719022ff45bf435322edf765a&id=017bc8c11c&e=e41dfed2fd