[microsound-announce] Resonance FM - fund-raising auction this week

. m u r m e r . murmer at murmerings.com
Tue Feb 14 11:36:48 EST 2012

please support resonancefm! the big annual fundraiser is here - please
show your support for framework and resonance by making a donation and
visiting the auction.

http://resonancefm.com/auction-2012

items of potential specific interest to framework listeners:

item e6: An hour-long wax cylinder recording session with Aleksander
Kolkowski producing 1 unique two-minute wax cylinder. The recording is
made on an original early 1900s Edison phonograph and is achieved
acoustically using a horn.

item e7: Make a donation and Ed Pinsent will play your records on air on
his Sound Projector program

item r1: Plunderphonic - Plunderphonic CD, 1 of 1,000 copies, most of
which were destroyed by the Candaian Broadcasting Agency. Extremely
rare, very valuable. £200 RESERVE.

there should also be a few copies of the framework seasonal:::autumn
2011 cd appearing there shortly.

these words from ed baxter:

Dear friend,

ON AIR FUND RAISER

Resonance 104.4fm's annual on-air fund raiser runs all this week till
midnight on Sunday the 19th of February. If you love Resonance104.4fm
and the broadcasts made by our astonishing array of presenters, please
support us via a donation, pledge, bequest, gift or purchase from our
shop. The alternative for the station to take regular on-air advertising
is something we'd all prefer not to contemplate. But as it approaches
its tenth anniversary Resonance urgently need funds to continue its
work. Visit resonancefm.com to make a donation of any size. PLUS as
usual we're having an auction of unique and wondrous items, with
contributions from David Shrigley, Bob & Roberta Smith, Glen Baxter and
much more (rare records, wine, services, etc) – the list will grow as
the week progresses. Visit http://www.resonancefm.com/auction-2012 and
make a bid by emailing auction at resonancefm.com. Or why not simply phone
us with a pledge on +44 20 7407 1210? Many thanks.

Yours
Ed Baxter
Resonance104.4fm in central London
resonancefm.com worldwide