[microsound-announce] Open call for multi channel sound installations

Continuo associazione culturale galleria at spazioersetti.it
Sat Dec 15 12:24:59 EST 2012

Hello all,

Spazioersetti is currently accepting proposals for multi-channel sound installations to be exhibited in our gallery space.
Applying works must clearly focus on the relationship between sound and space, i.e. we are interested in sounds that are evidence of a dimension, a position, a proportion. Personal approaches to Just Intonation are also very welcome.
We are looking for raw audio material, note that no visuals, no sound sculptures, no live performances, no interactive setups will be accepted.
Works can be up to 8 channel and must be playable via software or CD/DVD/BD player. Please provide your works along with description, technical specifications, preferred disposition of speakers and any other relevant documentation. Biography or curriculum vitae is not relevant criteria.
Selected works will be exhibited in our space for a short period (six/ten days) and will be eligible to remain available in our catalogue for further programmes.
Spazioersetti is run by volunteers and it is entirely self-financed. Please understand we cannot provide reimburse nor fee to applicants at this first step, nonetheless we will curate the exhibition of your work at our best and we will promote it through press, webzines, mailing lists.
Get in touch with us for further informations or specific requests.

Send your material to:
Continuo associazione culturale
V.le Volontari della Libertà 43
33100 Udine
or send it via mail to galleria[at]spazioersetti.it
or use online storage services like usendit, 4shared, dropbox etc.
Please visit www.spazioersetti.it/apply for technical details.

Looking forward to hear from you

Antonio Della Marina and Alessandra Zucchi