[microsound-announce] CONTENTS ONDA SONORA 17/24-09-11

Onda Sonora Radio ondasonoraradio at yahoo.es
Sun Sep 18 16:57:18 EDT 2011

ONDA SONORA (Experimental Radio Sessions), Madrid (ES)
Radio Circulo de Bellas Artes 100.4 FM
Saturdays. 01h. www.circulobellasartes.com
www.ondasonoraradio.com www.myspace.com/ondasonoraradio

CONTENTS ONDA SONORA 17/24-09-11
http://www.archive.org/details/OndaSonora1724-09-2011

01. TIM HECKER (Live in Caixaforum Madrid.  01-10-11. 21:00h)
Track: The Work of Art in the Age of Cultural Overproduction /  (They
	call me) Jimmy / 7000 miles / Bordr Lens pt. 1 / Acephale / Stags, Aircraft,
	Kings and Secretaries / Palimpsest I / Chimeras / Dungeoneering / Spring
	Heeled Jack Flies Tonight / Harmony in Blue IV / Radio Spiricom / Apondalifa
	/ No Drums
Album: Haunt Me, Haunt Me Do It Again / Radio Amor / Mirages / Harmony in
	Ultraviolet / Apondalifa / Ravedeath, 1972
Label: Substractif / Mille Plateaux / Alien 8 Recordings / Kranky / Room40