[microsound-announce] Rivers Home release

kate carr bigsnog at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 2 23:05:14 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,
Just letting you know Flaming Pines latest release Rivers Home is out now. Well actually about a week ago now.
The details follow:
--

Rivers Home
September 25 marks World Rivers Day, and to celebrate this special moment Flaming Pines is releasing the first five installments of the label's 10-cd series Rivers Home.