[microsound-announce] :::: AUDITION RECORDS :::: RADICAL SOUND ARCHIVES :::: NOVEMBER 2011 ::::

julian bonequi bonequi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 23:02:27 EST 2011

New Documents:

[ar049]
SUDDEN INFANT
“NOISE IN MY HEAD” | INTERVIEW 2011 | LIVE AT NK 2009
  RELEASE SHEET - *http://www.auditionrecords.com/ar049.html*
DIRECT DOWNLOAD -   *http://www.archive.org/compress/ar049SuddenInfant*

*SUDDEN INFANT*. Joke Lanz ( http://auditionrecords.com/ar004.html ) and NK
 (http://www.nkprojekt.de/) share with us a live performance of Sudden
Infant. Thanks to Farahnaz Hatam and Julian Percy for their support.
By the way, we're happy to announce a new serie of interviews and podcasts
Audition starts for this winter. The first part of the interview is related
to the new book of Joke recently presented at Rumpsti Pumsti Gallery, in
Berlin , "SUDDEN INFANT | NOISE IN MY HEAD | The actionistic Music and Art
of Joke Lanz". Edited by Joke and Lasse Marhaug. The second part is a
conversation between Mauro Martinuz ( sound engineer of NK and part of the
team of Audition Records ) and Joke. The pictures of the cover document are
from a concert also at NK on November 2011 by Aniana Heras ( designer and
photographer of NK and AR ).

[ar050]
BEYOND THE HORIZON
JAPANESE COMPILATION 2011
 RELEASE SHEET  - http://www.auditionrecords.com/ar050.html
DIRECT DOWNLOAD - *http://www.archive.org/compress/ar050BeyondTheHorizon*

*BEYOND THE HORIZON*. Compilation curated by Seiji Morimoto
Includes 5 tracks of a new generation of japanese artists: Satoshi Yashiro,
Tetsuya Umeda, Tomoko Sauvage, Keitetsu Murai and Minoru Sato.
We want to give special thanks to Seiji, Jamie Drouin and all the artists
involved in this compilation.*
*

[ar051]
KUSUM NORMOYLE
"EXTREME  VOICE ACTIONS" | RUMPSTI PUMSTI (MUSIK) AT NK
RELEASE SHEET  - *http://www.auditionrecords.com/ar051.html*
DIRECT DOWNLOAD -  *http://www.archive.org/compress/ar051KusumNormoyle*

**

*KUSUM NORMOYLE <http://www.kusumnormoyle.com/>*. A live performance
organised by Rumpsti Pumsti <http://www.rumpsti-pumsti.com/> and curated by
Daniel Löwenbrück [Raionbashi <http://www.tochnit-aleph.com/raionbashi/>]
at NK <http://www.nkprojekt.de/>. Along side Junko Hiroshige & Michel
Henritzi. ( More...
http://www.nkprojekt.de/rumpsti-pumsti-presents-junko-michel-henritzi-kusum-normoyle-gerritt-wittmer/
 )

"I think the female aspect is something that is unavoidable, I just happen
to be a female, but I am not overtly making a feminist statement. I think
"Guerilla Girls" said it best in, "The advantages of being a woman artist:
5. Being assured that whatever kind of art you make it will be labeled
feminine", (1988). I also have people confusing me for a man in my
videos... Make what you want of it. I'm more interested environments and
noise than joining the feminist band wagon. As far as there being an
emotional need? In a way, but it is definitely not art therapy. I often
don't want to go out on the street or play in this particular way, but it
is about the work and the concept foremost, and this comes first. It is
most certainly about pushing bodies, pushing ears and seeing what comes out
the other end."

[ar052]
VELAK GALA
VEREIN FÜR ELEKTROAKUSTISCHE MUSIK
RELEASE SHEET  - *http://www.auditionrecords.com/ar052.html*
DIRECT DOWNLOAD -  *http://www.archive.org/compress/ar052VelakGala*

**

*VELAK GALA (http://velak.klingt.org/)* is a loose collective and open
platform, founded and maintained by former and present students of
"Computermusic and Electronic Media", University of Music and Performing
Arts Vienna. In 2004, students were looking for opportunities to perform
their music and experiments, although being unknown to the market, and
began a concert series, then called elak gala (ELAK is the short form for
the institute for "Elektroakustische Musik"), with the claim to be a
platform for different minds with different approaches. The concert series
soon got known not only in Vienna, but also internationally.

Upcoming... Holland and South Korea...

READ MORE
*AUDITION RECORDS - *http://auditionrecords.com/home.html