[microsound-announce] [idm] RE: (amb) Thoughtless idiots who masquerade as supporters of small labels

David Newman dwnewman at clara.co.uk
Sat May 7 12:29:15 EDT 2011

:) I'll smile at that - as I know it is a jest + it is true - I have never
taken a penny for my own pocket for Audiobulb.

Whenever there is profit I give the artist 50% and reinvest my 50% back into
the label towards future manufacture.

There is not much in bank at the moment and if I don't get back to £600 ...
the cycle is broken - the label dies ....

But hey - maybe it is survival of the fittest? I should maybe just let the
label die quietly.

David Newman

 <http://www.audiomoves.com/> http://www.audiomoves.com | Audiomoves >
Digital audio solutions