[microsound-announce] new releases !!!

Marinos Koutsomichalis marinos at agxivatein.com
Sun Mar 27 18:14:33 EDT 2011

- sorry if you get this more than once..

#6 - Z' EV - Live in Athens
-------
Z’ EV performed for an audience of about 50 Athenians at Knot Gallery in October 2010 in a concert curated by agxivatein label. The concert was recorded using a pair of spaced DPA 4060 omnidirectional microphones by Nikos Kyriazopoulos. Cover photos by Marinos Koutsomichalis.

1st edition of 150 cdrs ----> 5euros

#5 - Francisco Lopez - Fango de Euripteridos
--------
Eurypterids were the largest Arthropods that have ever existed. Now extinct, these “Giant Sea Scorpions” were formidable predators in the oceans and lakes of the Earth some 300-400 million years ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurypterid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNLTdxuPaj4

“Mud of Eurypterids” is one of the last sound pieces I created with a reference to arthropods, some twenty years ago, at a time when my research
work in entomology was fading away in favor of ecology.

It was recorded and mastered at Messor Studios (Madrid) in the Spring of 1990, and originally released on a cassette edition of only 50 copies by the now disappeared underground label Hyades Arts (Spain).

FL

1st edition of 250 mini-cd ----> 5euros

-----
also new cyber episode online by N. Kyriazopoulos & M. Koutsomichalis

for a limited period only,

GET ALL 6 AGXIVATEIN RELEASES FOR ONLY 15euros + 2 euros shipping (worldwide) !!!

   www.agxivatein.com