[microsound-announce] [FbL016] SIGHUP - City Passage : free download

LtR@feedback loop feedbacklooplabel at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 18:01:25 EDT 2011

Hi,

a new month a new free release, this time we present you [FbL016] City Passage by SIGHUP that you can listen / download here:

http://feedbacklooplabel.blogspot.com/2011/07/fbl016-sighup-city-passage.html

SIGHUP's work here is described by Alex Stretton as "Steve Hamann is the mind behind SIGHUP, an exploration into ambient music that has had a life over the last decade. Hamann describes his heavily textured ambient pieces as ‘the abstracted way in which people understand and process place’ and there is no better way to describe City Passage.".

Hope you enjoy it as much as we do, and again if you can review, broadcast, or recommend it we would be thankfull.

Also, we started a new series called digital sound postcards (blending poetry, image and music) that will be uploaded to our new tumblr site http://feedbacklooplabel.tumblr.com Enjoy this also and pass by the website because we will have soon much more of this postcards for your pleasure.

Thanks for listening to FbL music,

Leonardo Rosado by FeedbackLoop Label
twitter: http://twitter.com/sbtrmnl or http://twitter.com/feedbacklooplab
facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FeedbackLoopLabel