[microsound-announce] Dekorder News Feb. 2011

Dekorder m at dekorder.com
Fri Feb 4 09:23:38 EST 2011

1. Special Offers:

SPECIAL OFFER *IELASI*
Buy Giuseppe Ielasi's complete "Stunt" LP trilogy
("Stunt", "(another) Stunt", "(third) Stunt") for
only EUR 30.00 (or EUR 40.00 including the "Aix"
LP)! Shipping costs not included.

SPECIAL OFFER *OLWDTW*
Buy all 4 LP's by Campbell Kneale's Our Love Will
Destroy The World project ("I Hate Even Numbers",
"Stillborn Plague Angels", "Blue Eyes Are My
Reward" and "Fucking Dracula Clouds") for only
EUR 40.00! Shipping costs not included.

http://www.dekorder.com/mailorder.html

2. Some cheap stuff on eBay (ending tomorrow!):

http://shop.ebay.de/doktormarcuse/m.html

3. On Tour:

OUR LOVE WILL DESTROY THE WORLD European Tour
Campbell Kneale's post-Birchville Cat Motel Project

10/2 BOURNEMOUTH Bumbles
11/2 DUBLIN The Joinery
12/2 CORK Triskel Arts Centre
13/2 LIMERICK Raggle Taggle Consortium Studios
15/2 CAMBRIDGE The Portland
16/2 NOTTINGHAM The Chameleon
17/2 NEWCASTLE Northumberland Arms
18/2 EDINBURGH Banshee Labyrinth
19/2 GLASGOW Nice N Sleazy
20/2 CARDIFF Cardiff Arts Institute
21/2 MANCHESTER Islington Mill
22/2 TAMPERE Telakka
23/2 HELSINKI Semifinal
25/2 OSLO Bla
26/2 MALMO Singsang-studion
27/2 COPENHAGEN Mayhem
04/3 PARIS Les Voutes

http://www.no-fi.org.uk/tours

ALEXANDER RISHAUG Japanese Tour (w/ Phonophani and Sigbjørn Apeland)
Latest Dekorder signing from Norway

16/2 TOKYO Gift_lab
17/2 KYOTO Urbanguild
18/2 OSAKA Common Cafe
19/2 KOBE Guggenheim House
24/2 NARA Sample, White Room
25/2 NAGOYA K.D.Japon
26/2 TOKYO Soup

4. Forthcoming Releases:

[048] HANNO LEICHTMANN "The African Twintower Suite" LP/CD
[049] FELIX KUBIN & ENSEMBLE INTÉGRALES "Echohaus" 2LP/CD

These two releases will finally be released in
February after some unexpected delays.

[051] STEPHAN MATHIEU "To Describe George Washington Bridge" 10"
[052] DATASHOCK "Pyramiden Von Giessen" 2LP
[053] ALEXANDER RISHAUG "Shadow Of Events" LP/CD
[054] KEITH FULLERTON WHITMAN / ALIEN RADIO Split-LP

These should be out sometime in March.

--
http://www.dekorder.com
http://www.blacktocomm.org