[microsound-announce] "There's these noises in my head, they just do not let me in peace"

HarS' Sound Chronicles hars7 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 11 10:58:59 EDT 2011

"The Long Day" is an installation by Latvian artist Evelina Deicmane, developed during a project residency for the European sound art network Resonance. It opens today, August 11th, at the Kunsthaus MEINBLAU, Auf dem Pfefferberg, in Berlin, where it can be heard/seen until September 11th.
I talked with Evelina in her studio at the Kunstlerhaus Bethanien in the week, earlier this year, that I was running around Berlin. About a flying lake, emotional machines and waking up in Berlin. With a drilling.
http://resonancenetwork.wordpress.com/2011/08/11/theres-these-noises-in-my-head-they-just-do-not-let-me-in-peace/
Yours, at sea,
Harold Schellinx--http://harsmedia.comfollow http://twitter.com/soundblog