[microsound-announce] SB :: Musical Ambitions & Sonic Extravagancy

HarS' Sound Chronicles hars7 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 24 02:40:37 EDT 2011

SoundBlog, April 19th, 2011 [#404](Topographic [Table) Topographique]
 "If I were a city, I think I would be Brussels: a curious threesome in union divided, that already for decades I keep coming back to." _Pittoresque report on A Table!'s eventful recording sessions in the Pianofabriek in Brussels, where Maurice JJ and myself laid down the sound material for the 'A Topographic Table' album, as ambitious as it promises to be extravagant _Thanks to the fine & intrepid musicians that joined in our sessions.And also: _A Table! live at Radio Panik.[ permalink: http://www.harsmedia.com/SoundBlog/Archief/00763.php ]
Agenda for this week:* 26-28 April - "ReallY" | Reactive Music & Augmented Reality. A 48 hrs Y2 event. Lectures and workshop, Rietveld Academy / Mediamatic Amsterdam. (Inscription only) > http://y.rietveldacademie.nl/* 28 April - I will give a sort talk about Hearing, Sound, Music, Art, as an introduction to the 'Hear It! A Playlist for the Museum'  event, Stedelijk Museum, Amsterdam. Spot: Auditorium. Time: 20h > http://j.mp/ts2hear
Every Sunday Seventy Seconds: my 10-seconds-a-day sound diary for the prime year 2011, in weekly editions on the Dutch web daily hard//hoofd  ____ here's the 15th 70s : http://hardhoofd.com/2011/04/17/seventy-seconds-1552/
yrs,Harold Schellinx{follow: http://twitter.com/soundblog}