[microsound-announce] Philippe Petit: "Nyctalopia" - FREE download

Philippe Petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Wed Apr 20 04:47:00 EDT 2011

Hello
Hope that you are well
Returning from Belgium where I had a great time and was honoured to
end Sub Rosa series of "Experimentalia" live events @ Cafe Central. My
collab with Vultures Qt. is gathering great feedback and I have been
thrilled by the whole FRAMEWORK series so please check it out. Already
8 volumes of great quality from the likes of Christian Vogel, Ulrich
Krieger's Text Of Light, Francisco Lopez, Novi Sad, Israel Martinez,
Daniel Menche...

http://subrosa.itcmedia.net/en.html

For now I wanted to announce "Nyctalopia" a new album which I have
given to the great UK based netlabel Electronic Musik

http://www.archive.org/details/Nyctalopiaem134

Can be downloaded for free and should hopefully keep you patienting
for my next releases in collaboration with Cindytalk, Lydia Lunch and
Eugene from Oxbow, all 3 schedulled to surface before Summer... Gonna
be HOT...
Enjoy
philippe

http://philippepetit.weebly.com