[microsound-announce] temporali release

Luca Nasciuti luca.babel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 10:17:55 EDT 2011

Dear microsounders,

I am very pleased to announce the release of my first EP on FeedbackLoop Label.

‘Temporali’ is a collection of 3 works composed between 2009-10, free to download on the label’s website.

http://feedbacklooplabel.blogspot.com/2011/04/fbl012-luca-nasciuti-temporali.html

‘Luca Nasciuti’s compositions are musical events, unfolding in time, much like natural phenomena. They conjure a world of glacial motion, of ebb and flow: evolving sound-worlds with their own biotic life span.

Tactile and immersive, and with a highly organic sense of duration, Nasciuti’s music enchants and captivates, gradually drawing the listener into its compelling and convincing universe’.

Jonathan Gilhooly

reviews, broadcasts, blog posts and recommendation to friends are more than welcome and highly appreciated.

Also, if you are interested check the latest podcast where I talked about the release with Jon Monk.

http://feedbacklooplabel.blogspot.com/2011/04/fblint004-luca-nasciuti.html

best

Luca

http://www.lucanasciuti.com/