[microsound-announce] Dekorder Spring Sale

Dekorder m at dekorder.com
Fri Apr 1 15:05:49 EDT 2011

We need money and space for new releases. So
we're giving a 50% discount (!) on all
distributed titles in our Mailorder section
(except for our own Dekorder releases)!!! You can
simply deduct 50% from the listed prices
(shipping NOT included though).

http://www.dekorder.com/mailorder.html

We usually only have 1 - 3 copies of each title
in stock so you have to act fast.

We will add a few free CD's (of our choice) to
your order as well if you wish! 1st come 1st
served....

Minimum order is EUR 25.00 (after discount).

We stock records by Richard Chartier, Domenico
Sciajno/Kim Cascone, Oval, Black To Comm, Our
Love Will Destroy The World, Mama Bär, Goodiepal,
RRRecords, Blackest Rainbow, Giuseppe Ielasi,
Faust, Starving Weirdos, Rafael Toral, Mudboy,
Twinsistermoon, Asmus Tietchens, Circle,
Jazkamer, Yellow Swans, Skullflower, Dolphins
Into The Future, Aaron Dilloway, Tod Dockstader,
Troum, John Wiese, Ilhan Mimaroglu....

We do accept Paypal!
Please ask for shipping costs.
--