[microsound-announce] Symbiosis 64 - V4w.enko exclusive mix and interview:

Evgeniy Vaschenko v4w.enko at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 14:19:21 EDT 2010

Hi
I`m happy to present you some exclusive micromix with my new and old
released/unreleased tracks and interview @ Symbiosis

http://symbiosis.com.au/2010/10/17/symbiosis-64-v4w-enko/

About Symbiosis:
Symbiosis is a journey through sound textures and rhythms.It is a
space for your to find noise in silence and silence in noise. A forum
of contradictions and experiments with sound.You'll find everything
from dubstep to idm & minimal tech, field recordings, microsound,
lowercase, and much more! . Symbiosis have been publishing with
exclusive rights such various episodes like Loscil, Pleq, Taylor
Deupree, Tetsuro Yasunaga, Ital Tek, Robert Curgenven and many more...
Directed by Simon Hampson whose has been hosting radio, interviewing
and writing about music, and DJing/producing for over 15 years

So you can find a lot of interesting things at Symbiosis.

Please enjoy and have a nice time!

Evgeniy