[microsound-announce] Pd-berlin meeting next tuesday, 19th October

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 15 05:46:56 EDT 2010

Hello,

next tuesday, 19th October, will be the next meeting of Pure Data users
in Berlin at NK (http://www.nkprojekt.de/) - Elsenstr. 52, 2HH 2Etage.

For more information, look up
http://puredata.info/community/organization/pd-berlin/pd-berlin-users-group.
We also encourage you to take an active part, and put up suggestions for
topics you want to talk about / topics you want to be talked about.

Doors are open from 20h-20h15. After that they'll be closed, and you will
have to call someone from the Pd-meeting to get in. To get a telephone
number to call or confirm assistance you can write to
info_at_minitronics.net.

Please, don´t call to the staff of NK to open the doors. They let us use
the space but we have to take care about having the meeting without
producing any disturbance to them, and to clean the space after the
meeting.

We would apreciate if you would send us a small mail to
info_at_minitronics.net with your name, Pd experience and interests, so
that we know how many people might be coming. Or put your name in the
pd-berlin wiki page.

We would like to thank the support and willingness of NK in the
organization of these events.

João Pais

--
Friedenstr. 58