[microsound-announce] RESONANCE - a European Sound Art Network

HarS' Sound Chronicles hars7 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 13 09:10:50 EDT 2010

SoundBlog / October 13th, 2010 [#393]INTRODUCING RESONANCE - a European Sound Art Network
RESONANCE is a European Sound Art project and network that - for starters - will run until May 2012. I will be monitoring the project. Part of this task will be the editing of a blog centered around the activities of the network. A bèta-version is currently online.
Besides being a showroom for RESONANCE's activities, I intend the network's blog to become an open resource for reflection on what sound art was, is and may be, and make it into a worthwhile online platform for sound art in general.This SB entry therefore also is a 1st & open call for your contributions  ...
( For timely updates on the activities of the network, follow http://twitter.com/resonancenet )
best wishes,__ Harold Schellinx