[microsound-announce] NK BERLIN Events NOVEMBER

julian percy julian.percy at gmx.de
Mon Nov 8 12:29:04 EST 2010

Friday 12/11/2010 Doors 21:00 Concerts 22:00
PAN presents:

FRIEDER BUTZMANN
ILIOS
VALERIO TRICOLI
DAS SYNTHETISCHE MISCHGEWEBE

www.pan-act.com

Saturday 13/11/2010 21:00 Door 22:00 Concert
WEIRD WEAPONS

Olaf Rupp acoustic guitar
Tony Buck percussion
Joe Williamson double bass

http://www.emanemdisc.com/E4119.html
www.audiosemantics.de

“I think the three of us in the trio try to achieve a kind of stillness through density and a certain degree of activity. Like the many complex colours and shadings in a pointillist painting that combine to form an impressionistic image, our playing is often very active and busy, while, in totality, creating a slowly shifting, almost three dimensional texture or soundscape. It could be seen as akin to the optical 3-D pictures that have been popular in the last few years, or the pixels in different resolution of digital photography. Another analogy might be the trio seen as a large quiet organism made up of millions of restless cells all working together to create the whole. I think in this way we achieve a kind of minimal/maximal contrast that I find unique to this trio, one which is certainly different to any other group playing I do.” Tony Buck

Thursday 18/11/2010 Doors 21:00 Concert 22:00
Tochnit Aleph Presents:

The RITA
Oscillating Innards
Unexamine

The RITA (Canda)
Lake Shark Harsh Noise
http://bakurita.blogspot.com/

Oscillating Innards (USA)
Harsh Noise Rituals
Tape Collage Hell
http://forcedbloom.com/
http://myspace.com/oxix

Unexamine (USA)
Brutal Distortion Worship
Member of Sissy Spacek + Knelt Rote

http://antropofagoateo.blogspot.com/

ALL CONCERTS @
NK
Elsenstr. 52/
2.Hinterhaus Etage 2
12059 Berlin Neukölln
http://www.nkprojekt.de/

--
NK PROJEKT
http://www.nkprojekt.de/

JULIAN PERCY
http://www.myspace.com/ratbag_
http://www.myspace.com/lastdominionlost

GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 €/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit