[microsound-announce] Looking for gigs in Berlin (13th-20th April)

Ryan Jordan ryan-jordan at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 22 10:57:07 EDT 2010

Hi all,
Thought I'd try here and see if anyone can help.

I will be in Berlin
between 13th and 20th April and I am looking
for any performance possibilities/gigs I can play at.

I use sensors attached
to my body, Pure Data, stroboscopic light, and self built D.i.Y punk
electronics.

There are some links to
my work here:
http://ryanjordan.org/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaHenDX7GeA
http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanryanjordanjordan
http://www.nodel.org/profile/ryan-jordan

I can also give
workshops and presentations if that helps.?.
links:
http://openlabworkshops.org/tag/ryan-jordan/

If I can play at any
gig's in this time (13th-20th April) that would be great.
Or if you know of
anywhere or anyone else who may be able to help, then please put me
in touch.
If you want any more
info, or links to audio and/or video then let me know.

Look forward to hearing
from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Ryan Jordan.