[microsound-announce] Three new cassette releases on staaltape out now

rinus van alebeek rinusfiles at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 10:26:13 EST 2010

Hello to all,

staaltape is a cassette label set up by staalplaat's owner geert jan
hobijn a long memorable time ago. It stopped releasing cassette tapes
when a the cd mirrored a new future. Cassettes were believed to
disappear forever.

Alas, the cdr is on its way to become as a big a waste product as the
plastic bag, and cassettevlabels are booming and blooming all over the
globe.

As a result of my activities connexted to staalplaat, I received the
authorization by geert jan to put new life in the cassette label.

The first cassettes are out now
berlin tape run
paris tape run
poem by rébus

I don't want to put too much words in tjis mail:
more info on the releases can be obtained by
visiting
staaltape.wordpress.com

greetings to you all,

Rinus van Alebeek