[microsound-announce] Sound art @ Maastricht Kunsttour and Upcoming in Paris

HarS' Sound Chronicles hars7 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 18 02:52:56 EDT 2010

SoundBlog / June 17th, 2010 [#373 - sbp039]SUNNY SOUNDY DAYS [KT2010, iii]
At the Maastricht Kunsttour, along with a tree, I dreamt of Uirapuru, I strummed an electric egg cutter guitar, watched lava dance and solemnly reflected upon the sense of it all in a room set up to that very purpose by Bonne Knibbe. Afterwards, we had a beer.
---------------------Upcoming: Estafette Rue Cassette, a live Paris Tape Run, on sunday June 20th. Cassetteurs Har$, Rébus, Anton Mobin, Rinus van Alebeek, Blenno und die Wurstbrücke, Gabriela Vaskova, Tapetronic, Nicolas Perret, Colin Johnco and :such: will relai perform around the rue Cassette, in the sixth arrondissement.Starts at 15h in the rue Cassette (on the rue de Rennes side, m° Saint-Sulpice).
The next day, on monday afternoon June 21th, DIKTAT will climb the unfinished Beethoven statue on the pelouse de Fontenay in the Bois de Vincennes, and - on the occassion of the Fête de la Musique,  but on an as yet undisclosed time - perform what might be an even Greater Fugue on top of this curious memorial for the tormented German sonic attacker ...*** To be informed on the precise time (+ geolocation) by direct message, mail us your PingChat! ID, or (prefered) follow http://twitter.com/soundblog and mail us your twitter name.*** Bring your camera's!---------------------( read more on these 2 public places, hidden islands at http://ruedecassette.soundblog.net )---------------------thanks for your attention,__ Harold Schellinx