[microsound-announce] Come And Join The Avantgarde!

HarS' Sound Chronicles hars7 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 23 06:26:04 EDT 2010

Over the coming sunny summer weeks the SoundBlog presents, for your reading pleasure, 'ter land, ter zee en in de lucht', a colorful and richly illustrated serial report on our adventures on the way to and at the Avantgarde Festival in Schiphorst, Germany.
The first three episodes:
1. from (h)ear to avantgardeOn our way to the festival, on Thursday July 1st, with Maurice JJ we made a stop at (h)ear in Heerlen (the Netherlands) where we went 'A Table!' with Kaspar König and witnessed Vulvax & S.N.O.T, like diver and duckling, set out on a mission of bourgeois revenge ...[ permalink: http://www.harsmedia.com/SoundBlog/Archief/00739.php ]
2. 'Die Sonne scheint mit Glitzerstrahl'A revelation, misfortune, highway sausages and how a car's loose bottom caused Holland's miraculous win against Brazil ...[ permalink: http://www.harsmedia.com/SoundBlog/Archief/00740.php ]
3. And Then I Joined the Avantgarde {i}_bad, bold & boisterousFeeling like a princess, watching a lama and watching a camel, on different ways to climb a tree, on Lydia Lunch's  Big Sexy Noise: bad! ... on Maya Danon: bold! ... on Quattrophage: boisterous![ permalink: http://www.harsmedia.com/SoundBlog/Archief/00741.php ]
{- will be continued! -}
Stay well!Harold Schellinx--follow http://twitter.com/soundblog