[microsound-announce] ** AREA10 IS UNDER THREAT ** HELP SAVE AREA10 **

Ryan Jordan ryan-jordan at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Jul 2 08:23:25 EDT 2010

please forward to your networks>>>

** AREA10 IS UNDER THREAT ** HELP SAVE AREA10 **

Experimental arts space
Area10 is calling out for support to secure a longer term lease on
their premises at Eagle Wharf in Peckham, South East London.

Our lease is set to run out on 15 July.

Area10 have been in the
warehouse space behind Peckham Library for the past eight years.

Along with studio and rehearsal space for artists, we host and
organise a wide variety of international art exhibitions, workshops,
performances, and an Audiovisual Art Lab, and other collaborative
events.

We're currently
working with the local council, Southwark, to gain a longer term
lease so as to keep – and increase – our activities:

We’re
asking our supporters for help and to sign a petition, along with a
testimonial

http://www.savearea10.org/

http://area10.info/

http://a10lab.info/