[microsound-announce] *MILLE PLATEAUX Relaunch 2010

www.mille-plateaux.com info at mille-plateaux.com
Mon Jan 25 12:53:24 EST 2010

Hi,

this is Marcus Gabler, new owner and A&R of Mille Plateaux.
We will be relaunching in May.

Expect
- Clicks & Cuts 05
- new artists
- new sublabels
- a new website
and most of all: great new music.

Do NOT expect: a new musical revolution or Glitch 2.0! :-)

Be the first to know about our development:
Sign up to our newsletter:
www.mille-plateaux.com

We also welcome any suggestions regarding promotion and distribution
or any other assistance you might be able to provide.
Do you want to get a digital promo kit - or know someone we should
send one to? Let us know, we will be happy to do so.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks, Marcus.

--

*MILLE PLATEAUX