[microsound-announce] studio clean out

Kim Cascone kim at anechoicmedia.com
Mon Jan 18 15:01:54 EST 2010

I have a box of approx 25 - 30 CD's I've collected in my travels
mostly demo's, small edition releases and some CDR's of unknown origin
basically it's a grab bag of experimental/electronic music

the ***first*** person in the USA to send me the answer to this question
will win the box

'what is the full (given and family) name of John Cage's wife'

to consummate the deal I will ask that you send me $7.00 via Paypal for
postage
you must LIVE IN THE USA - I don't want to ship this to Europe or elsewhere

and please don't be upset if you happen to find one of your CD's in the box
I only have so much room in my small studio and can't keep everything
I've listened to