[microsound-announce] Lainhart @ Netmage 10 January 23 Bologna, Italy

Richard Lainhart rlainhart at otownmedia.com
Tue Jan 12 12:00:27 EST 2010

To my Italian friends (and everyone): I'll be presenting a Buchla workshop and performing live at Netmage 10, Saturday, January 23 in Bologna, Italy.

The tenth edition of the Netmage festival (Bologna, 21,22,23 January 2010) will present, in the historical castle of Palazzo Re Enzo, an unpredictable scenario of contemporary audiovisual research featuring live media, live cinema, concerts, performances, sound and visual installations.

Netmage festival was conceived and created by Xing, a cultural network operating in Italy and abroad, with the purpose of planning, supporting and promoting products and events characterized by an interdisciplinary approach toward the issues of contemporary culture.

For workshop and performance info:

http://www.noctivagamusica.altervista.org/events.html

For more about Netmage:

http://www.netmage.it/2010