[microsound-announce] SB :: Cutting hair is a sound art

HarS' Sound Chronicles hars7 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 24 06:18:08 EST 2010

SoundBlog :: February  24, 2010 [#352]
"Zonder Vreesch, want immer Dapper, gaan wij des Zondags naar den Kapper."

I had my hair cut by charming and talented Vasiliki Tsagari,
on february 7th, in Kaspar and Maja's Kapsalon, where 3 boys
and 3 girls sang my sudoku, Matthijs Vincent Kouw's compossibilities
of sonic trajectories revealed topological features, and Rod Summers
re-enacted one of the greatest death scenes in cinematic history ...

[ follow: http://twitter.com/soundblog ]
--
These are your upcoming chances to come and CHECK OUT MY NEW LOOKS:
_Thursday february 25th : PARIS TAPE RUN K7 PRESENTATION

_Saturday february 27th : DIKTAT
(DIKTAT will perform after the presentation of the theaterplay "Que de Passage")
La Machinante - 26, rue Rochebrune - Montreuil
theatre starts: 20.30 - income: 5 €
--

Have a great day!
__ Harold Schellinx