[microsound-announce] microsound-announce Digest, Vol 59, Issue 5

bbob fluxmonk at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 15:07:53 EST 2010

if you're willing to build, the Neural Agonizer from Tellun is an amazing
spring reverb effect... the feedback options make it ideal if you're looking
for a stand-alone sound source:
http://tellun.com/motm/diy/tln156/TLN-156.html  It's a fairly involved
project, he sells a pcb board but you have to source the parts yourself.

PAiA also has a somewhat simpler DIY spring reverb...
https://www.paia.com/proddetail.asp?prod=6740K .  complete kit, but appears
to be out of stock at the moment.  there's a complete schematic on the site.

bbob
www.fluxmonkey.com