[microsound-announce] klanggold records presents a new release

Klanggold touch at klanggold.net
Tue Feb 9 10:37:33 EST 2010

Morgan Craft - Morgenkraft (experimental, Avantgarde Jazz, Improvisation)
Today we present a new artist in our community.
"Morgenkraft" is full of noisy, sharp yet ambivalent, beautiful, stirring sounds and Guitar - based experimentations.
He had a long and in many cases trying way, but he ́s extractor, getting a lot out of situations and putting them into his music.
Craft figures out a wide range of soundscapes but always find his way back to repetitive beats and some kind of silent moments..
download the full Press Package @  http://www.exchange.klanggold.net/kg007.zip

We appreciate, if you want to write some words about this record or if you broadcast it.

format: mp3/ release date: January 01.2010 distributed by finetunes.

earlier releases on klanggold
Nobile - Pelktron (CD/File)
Jair Rohm Parker Wells - Amdg (CD/File)
3Banditos - Sympathy for the Donkey (CD/File)
Döring & Troyer - 20050429-151223-154026 (CD/File)
Viirus - The Virus Album (CD/File)
Nobile - Mariella (CD/File)

forthcoming releases on klanggold
Miu – Fernmusik (limited CD + Digipak, File)
Haruki – Snowed in Food Shelter (limited CD + Digipak, File)

____________________________________
KLANGGOLD
label for experimental, avantgarde, improvised & electronic audioart

c/o andreas usenbenz
Eichenhang 73
89075 ulm

www.klanggold.net

be a friend:
www.myspace.com/klanggold
www.twitter.com/klanggold

kg007/ Morgan Craft - Morgan Kraft (digital)
(file under: experimental, Avantgarde Jazz, Improvisation)

still hot:

kg006/ Nobile- Mariella (digital + special limited cd version)
(file under: experimental, piano music, ambient, improvisation)

kg005/ Viirus- The Virus Album
(file under: experimental, Jazz, free jazz, soundscapes)

kg004/ Jens Döring & Ulrich Troyer- 20050429
(file under: experimental, noise, improvisation)

kg003/ 3Banditos- Sympathy For The Donkey
(file under: experimental, noise, improvisation)

kg002/ Jair Rohm Parker Wells- AMDG
(file under: experimental, noise, jazz)

kg001/ Nobile- Pelktron
(file under: experimental, ambient, noise, new music)

forthcoming releases:

jens döring & andreas usenbenz - salat (kg008)

jens döring & andreas usenbenz - wurst (kg009)

haruki - snowed in food shelter (kg010)