[microsound-announce] Audiobulb & website formats

David Newman dwnewman at clara.co.uk
Tue Dec 28 17:37:21 EST 2010

Question.... ?

The audiobulb website doesn't show up on a ipad - due to the flash interface
... what do i do? stay old school frames an' all ... go word press .....
start ripping up a minimal css template or resign?

I really want to maintain the quirky nature of the site - and all this web 2
design is just too predictable for me - but i also want seo & visitors! if
you are a member of an audience - it's time to heckle!

David Newman

 <http://www.audiomoves.com/> http://www.audiomoves.com | Audiomoves >
Digital audio solutions

 <blocked::http://www.audiobulb.com/> http://www.audiobulb.com | Audiobulb