[microsound-announce] A&H Podcast #3

stephen r. analog_life at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 13 04:39:56 EDT 2010

This might be a bit off-topic for some of the lists here, but there's some really great music here I'd like to share.
http://architectheroes.blogspot.com/2010/08/architects-and-heroes-podcast-3.html
Architects and Heroes - Podcast #3 - Playlist:
1. Single Cell Orchestra - Whatever Forever2. Pink Industry - What I Wouldn't Give3. Abraxas - Gimel4. Oval - R-TicToc5. Constant Flux - Noisy Pink Parts6. Berlin Express - The 4-08 To Paris7. OST - Track118. Games - Dance This Way9. Kemek The Dope Computer - Vitamin Drumming10. Headphone Science - The Search For Swans11. J. Dilla - Sycamore12. Gilbert O'Sullivan - Alone Again (Naturally)13. Autumn - Close Rays Of Light Attack
--
Stephen R. :: Pixel Pusher / Sound Wrangler
http://www.myspace.com/djstephenr