[microsound-announce] SB :: Shake your booty (on the workfloor)

HarS' Sound Chronicles hars7 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 14:36:47 EDT 2010

SoundBlog / July 14th, 2010 [#379]SHAKE YOUR BOOTY (ON THE WORKFLOOR)(and then I joined the Avantgarde, ii)
In this episode of our Avant Garde Festival Summer Saga, up on the workfloor Ferdinand Försch demonstrates his craftful 'one-compostion-only' instruments/sculptures, and Richard Lainhart & Thomas Zunk perform Olivier Messiaen's Oraison, while outside even the Schiphorst birds for a moment hold their breath. But there also is welding and cutting and sawing and hammering... And our Re:Carcassonne Table that in its everydayness became part of the Festival's flow until, eventually, it had to give in to the Avantgarde strain, and crashed...
∀ yrs ...__ Harold Schellinx -- Follow http://twitter.com/soundblog--Feel like summer hits? Visit us at http://soundblog.bandcamp.com !