[microsound-announce] emil de waal / bruce tovsky / richard garet @ SHARE sunday may 2

Bruce Tovsky bruce at skeletonhome.com
Fri Apr 30 13:15:11 EDT 2010

hi all
i'd like to let you know about a great show i'm doing on sunday at
Share, featuring the amazing emil de waal from copenhagen and the
equally incredible richard garet (on visuals this outing) for a short
set of sound and vision. emil is a fantastic percussionist, composer,
experimentalist and bandleader of great renown. richard will be
creating the incredible visuals that he is known to conjure up from
the ether, and i will be doing my best to keep up with them. i've
worked many times with both of these gentlemen, but this is the first
time we have performed together, and i guarantee it will be worth your
while.
doors open at 8pm, we go on around 9:30.
best of all, it's FREE
cheers
bruce

for more info check out the Share website here:

http://www.share.dj/share/event_info.php?eventID=665

Share is held at Issue Project Room
232 3rd St. (at 3rd Ave), 3rd Flr
Brooklyn, NY, NYC

bruce tovsky
www.skeletonhome.com

"Reality is whatever refuses to go away when I stop believing in it.."
Philip K. Dick