[microsound-announce] **Field Recording Equipment for Sale**: Tascam HD-P2 Recorder, AT-825 Stereo Mic, 6GB Microdrive

Brett Balogh giantmolecules at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 12:22:32 EDT 2010

Hey Listeners,

Since I've bought a Sony PCM-D50 recorder, I'm looking to get rid of
my Tascam HD-P2 compact flash recorder (+6GB mircodrive) and my AT-825
stereo mic. I loved it, but the Sony fits my recording style much
better.

All are gently used and are in great condition (I even have the
original packaging for the recorder. I have the soft case for the
mic). I'm asking 1000USD or best offer. Please contact me for details,
pics, offers.

Product Info:

http://www.tascam.com/products/hd-p2.html

http://www.audio-technica.com/cms/wired_mics/f43693e797dfbe09/index.html