[microsound-announce] Audiobulb - Spring clean and a surprisingly long list!

David Newman dwnewman at clara.co.uk
Sun Apr 11 06:11:08 EDT 2010

http://www.audiobulb.com

Just been spring cleaning - updating & auditing the catalogue. It amazes me
that after nearly 7 years just how many great artists Audiobulb has
featured. By the end of this year - works will have been released by the
following list. Some of the names are more well known and some are more
obscure - but all of them have had a unique vision on the creative endeavour
and I feel honoured to have had the opportunity to represent their work ...

The list is:

- aaron ximm
- another electronic musician
- annie mahtani
- astroboy
- autistici
- biosphere
- bllix
- bluermutt
- bobby bird
- build
- cedar a.v.
- chris bissonnette
- claudia
- cormac faulkner
- craque
- danny norbury
- diagram of suburban chaos
- disastrato
- dot tape dot
- effacer
- emanuele errante
- feu follet
- francisco lopez
- hans van eck
- he can jog / erik schoster
- helena gough
- helios
- henry leo duclos
- ian hawgood
- icarus
- isan
- jasper tx
- jimmy behan
- john kannenberg
- lawrence english
- leafcutter john
- mark harris
- marion
- martin clarke
- michael santos
- michael trommer
- monty adkins
- milinal
- nicholas bullen
- nomad palace
- nq
- ochre
- oti / daimon beail
- :papercutz
- phrizzm
- rameses iii
 -rf
- richard chartier
- robin judge
- room
- rudolph kuffer
- sawako
- simon scott
- taavi tulev
- taylor deupree
- the hole punch generation
- ultre
- unscan

Please feel free to visit our website and sign up for the newsleter to keep
informed.

Happy spring time!

David Newman

 <http://www.audiomoves.com/> http://www.audiomoves.com | Audiomoves >