[microsound-announce] SB :: Found Lost Sound

HarS' Sound Chronicles hars7 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 25 09:31:01 EDT 2009

SoundBlog :: September 20th, 2009 [#330] Found Lost Sound
Earlier this summer in London I met John Smith and Graeme Miller, who, almost ten years ago, made a short film in 28 tableaux, showing discarded cassette tapes caught by a variety of objects in the streetsof the north-eastern part of London where they both live. Together with the soundtrack consisting in a mix of the sounds of the city with that on the tapes, it makes for a great city-portrait, that I knew about, but never yet had the chance to see.
But now I did. I finally found Lost Sound ...
--have a great day__ Harold Schellinx