[microsound-announce] [playlist] framework 11.10.09 (#253)

. m u r m e r . murmer at murmerings.com
Tue Oct 13 12:52:51 EDT 2009

 *framework* - phonography / field recording; contextual and
decontextualized sound activity
presented by patrick mcginley

*framework* broadcasts:
     - sunday, 10pm, london, uk on *resonance 104.4fm*  (
http://www.resonancefm.com)
    - tuesday, 2pm, london, uk on *resonance 104.4fm*  (
http://www.resonancefm.com)
    - wednesday, 12am, thessaloniki, gr on *cooradio* (
http://www.cooradio.com)
    - wednesday, 3am, lisbon, pt on *radio zero* (http://www.radiozero.pt)
    - thursday, 7pm, lisbon, pt on *radio zero* (http://www.radiozero.pt)
    - friday, 1am, brussels, be on *radio campus 92.1fm*  (
http://www.radiocampusbruxelles.org)
    - saturday, 5pm, south devon, uk on *soundartradio 102.5fm*  (
http://www.soundartradio.org.uk)

~ time zone converter:  http://thesaturnv.com/converter.html ~

*for general info, playlists, podcasts, or to stream the latest edition at
any time: http://www.frameworkradio.net *
  *framework is supported by soundtransit: http://www.soundtransit.nl *

*framework*possible.  visit out website to find out how to become a
regular donor, or
make a one-time donation here:
http://www.murmerings.com/donate.html<http://www.murmerings.com/donate>.
25% of all donations go to *resonancefm*, without whom *framework* would not
exist. (if you would like to donate directly to *resonancefm* please visit
their support page here: http://www.resonancefm.com/support.)
*
PLUS, IN CELEBRATION OF FRAMEWORK'S 250TH EDITION, DONATE €25 OR MORE AND
RECEIVE A COPY OF THE FRAMEWORK250 2CD COMPILATION! (shipping december,
2009)*

 ------------------------------

*11.10.09

*this edition of framework:afield has been produced in france by cedric
peyronnet, and is entitled *kdi dctb 146 [f]*.  for more information on this
project: http://www.k146.org, on peyronnet's work in general:
http://www.ingeos.org.  cedric says:

The k146 project

Cédric Peyronnet, french “sound sculptor”, also working under the name of
toy.bizarre since 1985 on field recordings, phonography, soundscapes, sound
art, Acoustic Ecology , and on the principles of acousmatic, electroacoustic
/ concrète / experimental music.
 <http://www.ingeos.org/>

“Kdi dctb 146” is a sound art, sound cartography project and study of the
soundscape around the Taurion (Thaurion) river.Taurion river takes its
source on the plateau de Millevaches, close to Gentioux (France). I truly
began this project on august 2005. This project breaks up into several
phases of recording programmed according to different geographical areas
covering the totality of the river.

again, we are always looking for material for the show, whether raw field
recordings, field recording based composition, or introduction submissions.
we are also now accepting proposals for full editions of our guest curated
series.  send proposals or material, released or not, on any format, to the
address below.  if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in
touch!

framework
tartu mnt 41
63710 ahja
põlva maakond
estonia

info at frameworkradio.net

------------------------------

framework intro submissions:

1)    take yourself and an audio recorder to a location of your choice
2)    record for *AT LEAST* one minute before you -
3)    read aloud the following text:

*welcome to framework.

framework is a show consecrated to field recording, and its use in
composition.  field recording, phonography, the art of sound hunting; open
your ears and listen!*

*[3b)  please also feel free to translate this text into your native
tongue!] *

4)    continue your recording for *AT LEAST* two minutes after you have
finished speaking
 5)   post the recording to us on any format, or send us an mp3

thanks!