[microsound-announce] Mutant Sounds For Mutant People

Philippe-Petit philippe-petit at wanadoo.fr
Wed Nov 4 04:45:54 EST 2009

hope you are well, I just received a new compilation from Beta Lactam
Ring "Mutant Sounds For Mutant People" on which I have a song, in such
great company as Nurse With Wound, Edward Ka-Spell (Legendary Pink
Dots), Troum, Nadja, Colin Potter, Andrew Liles + some other newly
signed acts on the label

http://www.blrrecords.com/prod/2058/mutant_sounds_for_mutant_people.html

those of you willing to mailorder my album "Henry: The Iron Man"
direct from me will get that collection free with your order...

http://www.blrrecords.com/shop.php?art=Petit%2C+Philippe

act fast since I only have a few dozens...
Bestes - philippe

www.myspace.com/philippepetit
http://www.myspace.com/lunchp
http://www.myspace.com/jjandpp